Contact us for pricing and additional information
Price does not reflect course customization or travel for administering course.
One of the more precious resources a person has is their time. Effective time management helps employees and their managers achieve their goals. This course provides participants with tools and techniques that help them identify and manage time personally and in projects. Participants can maximize efficiency by employing time management techniques, delegating, outsourcing key tasks, and employing technology. This course can apply to any industry and can be configured to meet client needs.
- Understand the key outcomes and goals of effective time management
- Assess your attitudes about your relationship to time and time management
- Recognize the common causes of procrastination and identify ways to eliminate your own procrastination
- Describe the key attributes of effective goals and recognize the importance of establishing personal and
- Identify the value and purpose of common time management tools
- Identify the steps in the delegation process and recognize guidelines for appropriate task delegation
- Identify common methods for prioritizing tasks and mitigating distractions