Contact us for pricing and additional information
This course provides a realistic and interactive overview of what business analysis is and what a business analyst does within the framework of defining system solutions and interactions with a project manager and project team. Participants will leave with a proficient understanding of the fundamental building blocks of business analysis and best practices that can be used across all industries. Participants learn the concepts, terms, tools, and techniques needed from experienced business analysts to help any organization analyze its goals and strategic directives to produce quality solutions that fulfill business needs. Additionally, the course focuses on how the business analyst can effectively collaborate with a project team to achieve results. This course provides hands-on exercises to reinforce learning and can be configured to client needs.
- Utilize common business analysis vocabulary and processes
- Apply business analysis principles and best practices using tools, templates, and techniques within various
- Describe the importance and value of business analysis to successful projects and strategic initiative
- Select the appropriate tools and techniques to assist with product or solution development, requirements
management, and business needs identification
- Describe the relationship between business analysis, project management, and organizational change